Thursday, September 23, 2010

Connect

What a week I have had. It has been filled with 2 tests, Many hours of studying, stress, love, happiness, joy. It seems to me that the last three do not coincide with each other correct? In my wonderful life they do :)

My sister came to visit me this Sunday. She decided to come help me find a church in my area. I am very thankful she did. I went into this church Sunday feeling awkward and unsure...then the music started. It was a wonderful thing that happened at that point. I got a feeling. You know the feeling where you know God is near. Where your heart flutters and your hair stands on end. I had that. All I could say was. Hello God, I have been missing you.

That last statement is a wonderfully sad one isn't it? I have to confess that it has been a while since I have felt the way I did Sunday. Life gets in the way.

There are no excuses for this. I allowed moving, school, and other things get in the way of my worshiping.

Now though I look forward to attending this place God has set aside for people to gather and worship. I can't wait for William to come up and enjoy a service with me. I really want to thank Chelsea for coming up and missing her home church service.

I look forward to growing in my life. At school and in this new area.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I love this!! There is no high like the most high!! love you.

    PS: I was gonna show you this too, it's Josh's blog and it has some info:

    http://joshuajroberts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete