Tuesday, March 29, 2011

June 23, 2012

My newest and toughest goal.....

To lose weight by this day. For anyone who might not have heard, this is my wedding day.

How many times have I said I will lose weight just on this blog? Too many for me to count. I hope this does not turn into one of those type posts where you read it and there I am not very far into the future in the exact same spot....

Well here is my first goal, lose 5 to 10 pounds by Easter. Now that is a mere 24 days away so if it does not happen...no tears here. Just a hope that it will happen.

Maybe I will make this a weight lose blog for the next year...Well truthfully probably not. Just a goal posting spot.

So here they are, my goals:

To lose weight and look Smokin' on my wedding day.
To lose weight by my engagement pictures.
To lose weight with William, especially now that it is affecting his health.
To lose weight by Easter so I can be more comfortable in my Easter dress.
To run and not feel like dying.
To exercise and feel good.
To feel good.

I cannot wait to achieve them!

No comments:

Post a Comment