Monday, February 22, 2010

Pray about EVERYTHING

I finished my Dental Hygiene application tonight. Words can not express how happy/excited/fearful/nervous I am. It's my second time applying to this program but it wasn't any easier than the first time. On the contrary, it was more difficult. Not that the paperwork was more extensive. It's because it is the second time. I have already not been accepted once. What if I am not accepted again? Let's not talk about it....
But like I said I finished my application! Now I feel like I should hold a prayer meeting dedicated to these little slips of paper. I am hopeful this year. I feel like I might have a better chance.. maybe.
It's difficult to be positive when I know the odds. Did you know that over 100 people apply 20...TWENTY get an interview and 14 get into the program EVERY year. Not very good odds.
Oh my lord I am nervous! Let's all pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment