Monday, December 6, 2010

Go tell it on the Mountain.

Oh man you guys. I have had the most amazing week so far.

Can I just tell you that I am SO IN LOVE with Jesus Christ! Just after I had posted that last post down there, I had the most depressing emo feelings. Then I woke up the next morning and still had those feelings. I sat on my couch and thought Ok I know it's Sunday. Church is something that is supposed to happen. But even though I knew it was that time I sat and thought..I am not going. I will have to be there alone, it will be awkward. There is no way that I am going. Well Christ has his way of gently tugging at your heart until you are completely being torn away from what you think is the right decision. So I sat up and said I am not Chickening out. I got up and went. It was awkward alone but I was there to be filled with Jesus again. Oh how wonderful!

It seems that this Christmas season when I am down, A song pops into my head. That song my friends, is Go Tell it on the Mountain.

Imagine with me, actively climbing a mountain and standing on the very edge of this precipice and looking at the glory of the Lord. Then opening your arms and shouting, "JESUS CHRIST IS BORN!!!"

I have decided to form a bucket list of sorts. This activity will be one of my top 10 things I want to do. Maybe not yell exactly that sentence. Maybe I will just be yelling praises to the almighty. I am not sure, either way I am looking forward to climbing this mountain.

1 comment: