Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My irrational Christmas list :)

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


1. I would like some beautiful, cute, trendy, awesome boots. I have been searching and searching for some boots that would fit my legs. Alas, instead of calves I have cows. My legs are pretty muscular so it is very very difficult for me to find any boots that fit. In fact I have been looking for almost 2 years now. still searching. Any suggestions :)
2. I have recently come to loving these shoes. I mean come on people. If I buy one pair they send one to kids in Africa. Decision made.
3. I so so so want an Iphone but people I refuse to pay the monthly bill. Even If I am fortunate to have wonderful parents that would help me out. Plus I would absolutely LOVE this little device. It is not happening. At least not until I have a grown up job. Hey that just means I only have to wait another year and a half right?! Right.
4. I would love love love love to have a new pair of gap jeans. I realize they are more expensive than the normal jean but people let me just tell you they last forever and fit so well.
5. Last but not least I would love to have one of these babies. This will be the PERFECT place to study for my summer classes. I just cannot wait until the weather is just right for me to hang this little guy up and read a book by the lake. Or go camping and sleep in this baby.

Man O Man. Dream dream dream :)

Ps. Apparently when I make a wish list it is imperative for me to repeat myself 3 times.

so Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment