Monday, February 14, 2011

Continue in Love

Today is one of the days that I would love to be living at home instead of an hour away. Not only because I would like to be able to hang out with my boyfriend but also because I feel like this day is set apart as a day to be with everyone you love.

I realize that this holiday is based upon a really old dude that no one really knows anything about. I also realize that the cards, and candy hearts, and endless amount of Roses that are being given to others tonight was something that a head honcho of a large corporation came up with just for consumerism. (Wow! Why couldn't I think of that in my last class?! :))

But these items are not what this holiday represents in my life. I love the idea of an entire day set aside to constantly remember those you love.
So this is to:
William, the person God put on this Earth to be my support, friend, and hopefully maybe one day my husband.
To my Family that has been the constant love in my life.
To my true friends that I can count on a single hand.
To all of you. Yes I love every single one of you.

This is also one of those days where I long to visit with Jesus! How could there be a better way to celebrate a day dedicated to love than with the man who displayed the ultimate type of love. It's on a day like this that I reminded of the purpose God has given me. I have a longing to go sit outside on this wonderfully perfect day and read the ultimate love story. And most importantly to PUT THIS STORY INTO ACTION!

Happy love day!

No comments:

Post a Comment