Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Southern Gospel

(Suddenly I felt lead to connect several of my favorite songs from my childhood. I realize that some of the connections are a bit fuzzy. But I hope it can be deciphered. I also hope you enjoy it as much as I did. :))

I once was sad and lonely I felt so all alone until I asked the Lord to take control. Then the hand of Jesus touched me, and Now I am No longer the same. What a privilege to carry everything to God in prayer. Hallelujah! What a Savior.

It was on a Sunday Somebody touched me. He touched me, He touched me. And O what joy that floods my soul. He gave me sweet contentment and said that I was free. I will never cease to praise him! I'll Shout it while eternity rolls. I'll fly away Oh Glory! Glory to God, I have a better place to go.

I once was blind but now I see. At the cross is where I first saw the light. I am so glad I learned to trust him.

Do you know my Jesus? Are you Needing a friend to save you in the end? Have you Heard He loves you? Jesus will forsake you never.

2 comments:

  1. Sing me a song about Jesus! (I love it!) Love,Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is like a crazy awesome remix game!! I liked trying to figure out each song! Good truths!

    ReplyDelete