Thursday, March 25, 2010

Let's have a Revival from the pulpit to the pews!

Howdy y'all!
(I wore my cowboy boots today. Hence the howdy)


Can I express how excited I am! This week is revival at my little church! I am so excited! I was not able to attend yesterday because I was working. But tonight is the night I get to go! I have to really make it count because it is the ONLY night I can go.

For everyone who wasn't blessed enough to grow up on the Bible belt then let me tell you about revival.

It is a time for celebration of God's love.
Every other word you hear is Amen brother!
A time for some southern gospel.
I'll fly away o glory!
OH how I love Jesus!

This explanation is no where near enough. Let me guide you to one that is. This is my sister's blog! She is infinitely smarter than me therefor she explains it better. Check out how she tells you about God's love and the better definition of revival:

Rooted in Love


My hope is to be renewed in my faith once again! I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I'm cracking up that you linked to me! I wish we were gonna be there on the same night. LAME! I'm praying ya'll really meet with the Lord tonight.

    ReplyDelete