Thursday, March 4, 2010

What a Wonderful World!

It's Story time y'all!

Today was a scary day because I had a test in Chemistry 2. Although I felt good about Chemistry 2 in the beginning..That didn't last too long! BUT something WONDERFUL happened during this test today. I was stressed, I was freaking, I was a basket case! But then I had a realization. I placed my pencil on the desk next to the MAMMOTH test paper. Closed my eyes and prayed!

OH how WONDERFUL, MARVELOUS, JOYOUS it is to be one of his peculiar people! Part of his Royal priesthood!

Because after I said my last Amen and raised my head there was peace. Where there was stress there is now relief. Now the test paper wasn't so threatening, my blood pressure went waaaayyyyy down and I was simply not stressed anymore.


Now don't get your hopes up people...It's not like I was miraculously bestowed the correct answers! They were not flowing through my pencil onto the test paper. No, I did not ace the test.


But I got something MUCH more valuable than a stinkin' 'A' on a test! I got to have a genuine moment with Jesus...Right there at my tiny tiny desk in the itty bitty room. I had a moment. One that I am sure no one around me knew about.

Want to know how I knew they didn't know?!


Because when I looked up and saw all their strained / stressed faces. I knew this Enormous moment in my life had not been shared by anyone around me. It was a moment between me and God!

Oh how Wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment